It’s easy to get started. The information below should provide all the details you need, but if you have a question please contact me any time.
SCHEDULING A LESSON
To get started, please review this list of lesson options and then send me an email telling me:
- What type of lessons you want
- How much time you want to spend together
- Whether you want to meet in my studio or do remote sessions via Skype/FaceTime
- Some dates and times you are available (Skype or FaceTime sessions do not require this information)
I will then contact you to discuss the details.
Private lessons in my studio
- $ 55 per hour
- $ 150 for 3-hour session in one day
- $ 250 for 6-hour session in one day (includes lunch), or two 3-hours sessions on different days
Remote sessions via Skype or FaceTime
- Pre-paid hourly blocks: $ 50/hour
Schedule and use as needed in 15-minute increments
For sessions in my home studio, I provide all the tools, notions and sewing machines. You need to bring fabric if you are worked on a specific project, your pattern and then thread, lining and interfacing. For Fitting Muslins you will need to bring muslin fabric and a fitting pattern.
I will work with you before the session to make sure you are prepared so we can spend the full time together during the actual lesson.